The Best of Barcelona and Andalusia:
TOUR DATES: October 15-24, 2023
- Cost: The land cost of the tour is $5,995 per person, based on double occupancy. Single rooms are available for a supplementary charge of $1,200. Airfare is not included.For those of you who travel with us often, please note that this trip is one more night than our usual itineraries!
- Accommodations: 9 nights lodging in elegant, historic central hotels; (3 nights in Barcelona , 4 nights in Seville and 2 nights in Granada).
- Meals: All breakfasts, one full-course meal daily (either lunch or dinner), additional meals as scheduled. All meals—after breakfast!—include regional wines. We carefully choose the restaurants based on ambiance and quality of cuisine. We are able to accommodate vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free diets as well as various food preferences.
- Wine Tastings: Scheduled tastings of various Spanish varietals, including a sherry tasting in an artisanal bottega.
- Transfers: All ground transportation for scheduled activities from your arrival at Barcelona airport until the final shuttle to the airport or train station in Sevilla.
- Admissions: Entrance fees for all planned visits to monuments, galleries and museums are included.
- Guided Tours: Local authorized expert guides will accompany us in the various cities that we visit.
- Small, Intimate Group: We will be limiting the number of participants to a maximum of 16. We need a minimum of 12 guests for a tour to run.
- Early Arrival/ Late Stay Options: Depending on hotel availability you may be able to arrive early or extend your stay. We'll be happy to help you make these arrangements. For trip extensions of 2 nights or less, we provide planning assistance on a complimentary basis. For extensions of 3-5 nights, there is a nominal fee of $150 to assist with trip planning including booking hotels, guides, drivers, etc.
- Experienced Tour Leaders: Tuscany Tours has been leading small-group tours in Europe since 1997. Among the guides who lead this tour are Federica "Fede" Fiscaletti, Ben Pantani, and Ludovica Noviello. To find out more about these tour leaders and our team, please have a look at our Meet the Team page
- Tour Exclusions: Airfare; transfers upon arrival; Accademia admission; hotel city tax (usually €2-5 per person, per night; payable onsite), and gratuities for your local guides, drivers, and tour leaders. Tuscany Tours tips at all group meal restaurants.
- Registration: To reserve your place and register for this tour, please click the button on the top right margin of this page. There is a non-refundable deposit due of $500 per person at time of registration to secure your spot on the tour. Please feel free to contact us via email us at email@example.com or call us at (800) 634-3460 with any questions you may have about the tour or about traveling to Italy.
- ADD-ON OPPORTUNITY! You might also be interested in our Catalonia Wine Tour as a 4-day pre-trip to the Best of Barcelona & Andalusia tour. On the Catalonia Wine Tour you'll find some of the most interesting wine regions in Spain, where winemaking has been developed into an artform and pairs perfectly with the local gastronomy. Click here for more information on this optional add-on tour!