Join us as we explore the City of Light's world-famous attractions in the realms of culture and cuisine. We've planned a three-night tour that will highlight the best of this famous city and at the same time give you some free time to explore the famous streets of Paris. If you are joining us from the Best of Provence Tour, you can take the high speed train from Avignon to Paris.
You'll check in at the Hotel Sainte Beuve. We love this small boutique hotel in Paris. We've reserved a superior room for you and from the minute you walk in the door you will be charmed by atmosphere of the Sainte Beuve.
Since 1927, the mythical Brasserie La Coupole has been a symbol of the history of Montparnasse. The building, with its art deco décor, is listed as a historical monument. We'll enjoy a dinner together in one of Paris's greatest Parisian Brasseries.
This is our favorite museum in Paris. Housed in an old train station, it features the world's best collection of impressionist paintings. We'll visit the rooms housing Van Gogh, Monet, Degas, Renoir, Cezanne and others.
We'll enjoy lunch at an iconic restaurant in Gare de Lyon, Le Train Bleu, that offers a majestic setting where the show takes place in the kitchen as well as the restaurant. Steeped in history, this establishment is filled with a distinctive and unique atmosphere where time and space fade away to create an exceptional moment.
After lunch, you can enjoy the remainder of the day exploring Paris at your leisure. You may want to visit the L'Opéra Garnier, or stroll the Marais district and shop in the small boutique shops or visit the Galerie Lafayette. We'll give you a list of possibilities!
We begin our day at the beautiful jewel-box like church of Sainte-Chapelle. Then take the Metro, with your guide, to the Marais, which has been home to successive waves of aristocrats, immigrants, artists, and hipsters. The northern section of this quarter is now exploding with art galleries, independent fashion boutiques, and cool new eateries.
Tonight we'll sail on the Seine river past the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and Ile de la Cité aboard a luxury Bateaux Parisiens riverboat. The city of lights is never more beautiful than at night from the river Seine.
This morning, we bid each other au revoir. We provide a transfer from our hotel to Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
TOUR DATES: July 6-9, 2022
- Cost: The land cost of the tour is $1,960 USD per person, based on double occupancy. Cash discount cost is $1,900 per person for final payment made by check or wire transfer. You may make your registration deposit using PayPal and/or your credit card and still be eligible for the cash discount cost if your final balance is paid by check or wire transfer. Single rooms are available for a supplementary charge of $390. Airfare is not included.
- Accommodations: 3 nights lodging in an elegant, historic 4 star hotel. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms. Upgrades upon request, subject to availability
NOTE: Due to the ancient architecture of hotels renovated from restored palazzos, each hotel room is unique and room sizes may vary. All hotels have air conditioning but in the shoulder seasons, they may not be permitted to use them due to European laws. Please be aware that we cannot ask the hotel to use the air-con if it is against the current regulations in place.
- Meals: All breakfasts, one full-course meal daily (either lunch or dinner), additional meals as scheduled. All meals—after breakfast!—include regional wines. We carefully choose the restaurants based on ambiance and quality of cuisine.
- Guided Tours with local authorized expert guides: Musee d'Orsay, Sainte-Chapelle, Marais district
- Transfers: All ground transportation during the tour including transfer from the Paris train station to the hotel on tour start date and departure transfer to Paris-CDG Airport or train station on tour end date. If you need to depart at a different time or to a different destination, we can help you book a transfer at an additional cost.
- Admissions: Entrance fees for all planned visits to monuments, galleries and museums are included.
- Small, Intimate Group: We limit the number of participants to a maximum of 16. We need a minimum of 12 for this tour to depart.
- Early Arrival/ Late Stay Options: Depending on hotel availability you may be able to arrive early or stay after the end of the tour. We'll be happy to help you make these arrangements. For trip extensions of 2 nights or less, we provide planning assistance on a complimentary basis. For extensions of 3-5 nights, there is a nominal fee of $150 to assist with trip planning including booking hotels, guides, drivers, etc.
- Arrival and Departure: On the tour start date, a transfer is included from the Paris-Gare-de-Lyon train station to our hotel in Paris. On the final morning of the tour, there will be a shuttle at 9:00 am going to the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (code: CDG). If you require other transfer services upon arrival or to other destinations after the tour ends, transfers can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Tour Exclusions: Airfare; transfers upon arrival and departure if different from the scheduled; meals not mentioned; hotel city tax (usually €2-5 per person, per night; payable onsite); trip insurance.
- Experienced Tour Leaders: Tuscany Tours has been leading small-group tours in Europe since 1997. Your Tour Leader will be Cid Quadros. Check out our Meet the Team page to learn more about our amazing guides!
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS: For other terms and conditions, please see: https://www.tuscanytours.com/tour-terms-and-conditions/
To reserve your place and register for this tour, please click the button to jump to the Registration Page.
There is a non-refundable deposit due of $500 per person at time of registration to secure your spot on the tour.
*Note: This itinerary is subject to change without notice based on availability of tour leaders and guides, opening hours of restaurants, hotels and venues.