Love in a Tuscan Kitchen: Sheryl and Vincenzo’s Tuscany - Tour Specifics
- Cost: The land cost of the tour is $3,630, per person, based on double occupancy. Cash discount cost is $3,530 per person for payment by check or wire transfer. You may make your registration deposit using PayPal and/or your credit card and still be eligible for the cash discount cost if your final balance is paid by check or wire transfer. Single rooms are available for a supplementary charge of $400. Airfare is not included. There is a non-refundable deposit due of $350 per person at time of registration to secure your spot on the tour.
- PLEASE NOTE: This tour requires a minimum of 12 participants in order to take place. The deadline for the 12-registration minimum is February 1, 2020. If we do not have twelve people registered by that time, the tour will not go.
- Activity Level: This tour is for active travelers who are able to walk for long periods and navigate up and down stairs without assistance.
To register, please go to our registration page: https://www.tuscanytours.com/registration.cfm
- NOT INCLUDED: Airfare is not included. Tips for your driver are not included. Tips for your local guides are not included.
- Accommodations: Four nights in a beautiful borgo in the Tuscan countryside and three nights in a charming Villa hotel in Cortona. All rooms have private bath and breakfast is included.
- Please note: Many cities in Italy and France have recently implemented tourism taxes on hotel stays in order to "to ensure the quality of tourist, cultural and environmental services in addition to the efficiency of public transports." We are unable to include these taxes in the tour price as the majority of hotels require the tax to be paid in cash upon check- out. The tax is from 3 to 5 euro per person per night, depending on the hotel and the season.
- Meals: All breakfasts, five lunches, five dinners, three aperitivi
- Wine Tasting: Two scheduled tastings of various Tuscan wines.
- Transfers: All ground transportation during the tour, including a pick-up at the Florence airport and transfer to your countryside hotel and a group shuttle which will depart Cortona at 9 AM on June 16 and drop guests off at the Florence Airport (first) and then the Florence train station. NOTE: For the pick-ups, we’ll group people based on their arrival time and we’ll make sure you don’t wait more than an hour at the airport.
- Guided Tours with Local Expert Guides: Siena and Cortona
- Admissions: Entrance fees for all planned visits to monuments, galleries and museums are included.
- Small, Intimate Group: We limit the number of participants to a maximum of 16.
- Early Arrival/ Late Stay Options: Depending on hotel availability you may be able to arrive early or stay after the end of the tour. We'll be happy to help you make these arrangements. For trip extensions of 2 nights or less, we provide planning assistance on a complimentary basis. For extensions of 3-5 nights, there is a nominal fee of $150 to assist with trip planning including booking hotels, guides, drivers, etc.
- Tour Escorts: Sheryl Ness and Vincenzo Giangiordano
Registration Deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel your participation in any tour or services package after your full costs for your tour or travel services have been paid, monies paid to Tuscany Tours will be refundable according to the following schedule:
- Cancellation 60 days or more before the start of the tour or travel service: 50% refund
- Cancellation 30 days or more before the start of the tour or travel service: 25% refund
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the start of the tour or travel service: 0% refund
For your protection, we highly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance from your travel agent. Although details of policies vary, trip cancellation insurance typically offers you some reimbursement of your expenses in case unforeseeable personal illness or family emergencies force you to suddenly cancel a trip.
To reserve your place and register for this tour above.
There is a non-refundable deposit due of $350 per person at time of registration to secure your spot on the tour.
Please feel free to contact us via email or call us at (800) 634-3460 with any questions you may have about the tour or about traveling to Tuscany.
*Note: This itinerary is subject to change without notice based on availability of tour leaders and guides, opening hours of restaurants, hotels and venues.